02 February, 2012

Popular Demand

Re-up of both DVA Damas releases by request.

Self-Titled 10" (2010)


Split with Le Face (2011)

Other than being from Long Beach, this band is all speculation. Five piece group that broke up, got back together, played some shows, turned into a two piece, and disappeared since. There's supposed to be a full length LP coming later this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At least I don't have to speculate about how good they sound: synth driven, mid-tempo post punk with daunting female vocals.

2 comments:

  1. ANCIENT ARRAKIS YOUTHMarch 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM

    my upload didnt include the 2 goodies from DVA Damas just the Le Face songs when uploading the split.. Can, you fix it please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANCIENT ARRAKIS YOUTHMarch 28, 2012 at 11:13 AM

    p.s. I dont have a program to upload vinyl records but you rreally should upload FRANK ALPINE's stuff . :)

    so I can upload to my phone, so good.

    ReplyDelete