03 October, 2012

Klaus Barbie

Sixth Comm - A Nothing Life (1987)

Patrick Leagas was a founding member of Death In June who was responsible for some of the elements that made Nada! so popular. Ironically enough, Leagas left the group soon after the release of that album. He moved to London where he began to make music under the moniker of Sixth Comm. This tape is the first Sixth Comm release and consists of a combination of old remixed Death In June tracks and other material recorded during 1984-86.

5 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for a promised Years On Earth "Worlds Apart" cassette!

    :)

    Stinky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I completely forgot. It should be up soonish.

      Delete
  2. I appreciate this BIG TIME thanks for granting my wish .

    -Taylor Jonathan Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have time would you please repost this? I'd love to hear it

    ReplyDelete