17 December, 2012

A Return After Long Wanderings

To the gentle readers,

It has been some time since my last post. My absence can be attributed to the following two reasons First, I've been on vacation; second, XTG got my Mediafire account suspended after I posted their most recent double album. As you've probably noticed, most of the links are unavailable. I will not make an effort to re-upload each and every file, but requests are always encouraged. The format of this blog will change a bit in that I will not post as much new music, and I will try to make posts more thematic. I am also entertaining the idea of posting reading material. Thanks for your continued patronage.

Best,
JHE


7 comments:

  1. Music & reading! I, for one, am hopeful for the future of This Eternal Rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with "Beast", great blog and hope you stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am also hopeful for the future - keep the good stuff coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep Truckin LIKE the Doo Dah MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to this blog. Could you please re-post or re-upload all the black metal, noise, and krautrock links? I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a work in progress. Check back often.

      Delete